* Rubbermaid water bottle
This is a wonderful shape of chug bottle for clumsy me. It is narrow enough that I can keep a good hold on it, plus it has a rubber ring near the top so that it is not slippery. And it's pretty, too. That isn't all. The spout is perfect. Water can flow freely but it doesn't dribble and the top opens easily.
* South Texas grapefruit - Mom brought some of these over Thanksgiving and my sister accidently left her share. We ate them all with no problem. Rumor has it we are getting more for Christmas!!!! They are much better than what we get in the stores here.
* GÜD products, anything in the vanilla flame scent and especially the lotions and body spray.
* King Leo's soft peppermint sticks - these are so addictive that I went to two different Hobby Lobby's to find these. The last two trips (three in all) they only had one box at each store and the peppermints were broken and sad looking. I bought them anyway.
|All most like this, but not quite.|
* Old Navy has some v-neck performance fleece tops that were on sale for only $5 last week. They are so soft and comfy, perfect for wearing with soft jammie pants or with jeans. Life is too short not to wear soft clothes. (Soft, and I mean those really soft jammie pants are another favorite thing.)
* My iTouch. Love, love, love it, especially around the house and when I go on walks.
* Lindt Intense Chocolates - I had the coconut one today and oh my, so good.
After eating those chocolates you might see why the next two things go together. On a whim I bought one of these . . .
* 10x magnification make up mirror - I was not even out of the parking lot before I was looking at my skin and cringing at what I saw! OH my.
And that leads me to the next purchase I made. . .
* Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System - What is it, you ask? It is a little motorized facial cleaning brush. I had seen reviews of the Clarisonic, but I can't spend that kind of money on myself. I don't even have a real acne problem. I just have 40+ year old skin. So when this was on sale at Target for much less money ($25) I made the splurge. And I am glad I did. After using this I can tell an immediate difference when looking in the above mirror. Maybe over time I will tell more of a difference. I don't know, but it sure makes me feel better knowing my skin is cleaner.
Do you have some favorite things you are enjoying or that you are giving for gifts? You know what I hope I am getting for Christmas? Writing PENS and a really strong flashlight.