* The gurgling of the coffee pot, what a wonderful sound first thing in the morning or in the afternoon.
* Spring Break. What a GREAT idea! And Daylight Savings Time, too! Marrying the two means I stay up late and sleep in late. Next week's regular schedule might prove to be painful.
* Do you know about Lumina the Bible study tool at Bible.org? This is extremely helpful and combines many tools in one nice place. You will love this if you enjoy studying your Bible with a few helps. Check it out.
* Emails from my 83 year old mom, especially the funny parts. There are almost always funny parts.
* Retro Night at the new movie theater watching The Princess Bride on the big screen. Super fun!
* Enjoying the benefits of being a couple with big kids. We are not empty-nesters, but Mike and I are enjoying more time than ever together alone. We've enjoyed a breakfast date, lunch date, early in the day movie date and just sitting around an empty house talking and looking out the window. It feels so strange...wonderfully strange.
|My pictures are not this good. Look at that beak!|
* Spotting a new duck at the pond. He arrived with his mate and they swam in a very tight circle with heads in the water for HOURS. And I do mean HOURS. I am not exaggerating. I found out they are Northern Shovelers.
* Getting some projects done around the house including a new island top, a new faucet to replace the disgusting old one and some landscape bricks around my little front flower bed.
* Number 14 in one of my very favorite series of books. I enjoyed this book like I would a piece of cake and coffee or sitting watching ducks waddle and noodle around.
* Skin glue. This finger accident was the final straw. Our dangerously sharp Pampered Chef mandolin has been removed from our house and my presence forever.